- Registration Deadline – March 12th, 2013. Depending on number of teams registered, first games could be March 22nd or 23rd 2013
- League is for Grades 3rd, 4th and 5th.
- Each session consists of 7 games – NO GAMES APRIL 5,6 OR KY OAKS + DERBY (05.03-04.13).
- $500 per team – must accompany this registration to gain entry into the league.
- The team roster must be completed by team members and waiver/release of liability must be signed by a parent or guardian before any team may participate. This must be done for liability reasons. NO EXCEPTIONS! (See reverse side for roster)
- All rosters will be “frozen” after the first game; if you wish to add players to the roster after the first game, there will be a $10 charge per player.
- All registrations are taken on a “First Come, First Serve” policy.
- The minimum number of players permitted on a team is 9 players. The minimum age to participate in the Elementary School Soccer League is 3rd grade.
- “Parent Representative” – a parent representative for each team must be present on the player’s sideline for every game.
- Team Gear – All team members must have matching colored t-shirts or jerseys and must be worn at all times. Shin-guards are mandatory and must be covered with socks. Flat-soled soccer or tennis shoes are required. No cleats, please.
- Games will consist of four (4) 12-minute quarters.
- All players and coaches are subject to follow the following rules:
o Players may only be rostered to ONE TEAM.
o All players must play at least half of every quarter, and must rotate play every position (except goalkeeper) during any game.
o No player may play goalkeeper more than 2 quarters (half the game).
SIGN-UP YOUR TEAM TODAY!