MVSC’s adult program is a fun way to stay physically fit in an organized league setting. We have several divisions of play designed to match your skill level.
If you would like to play but don't have a team, contact Jason Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org and add yourself to the "free-agent" list. Alternatively, stop by the club on an evening you would like to play and ask the manager on duty to introduce you to team captains that may be looking for extra players.
MVSC Adult League REGISTRATION POLICY
Our Adult League Director is Jason Fulton - any inquiries about the adult leagues should be directed to email@example.com.
Update to our Leagues:
A new league system has been introduced that will allow your team to find a suitable level of play:
- Monday Mens Premier League – Mockingbirds most competitive soccer league.
- Tuesday Mens C League – Upper and lower recreational soccer divisions
- Wednesday Mens B League – High paced competitive matches.
- Thursday Mens Masters 30 – Over 30 soccer action.
- Thursday Mens Masters 40 – Over 40 soccer action.
- Friday Mens C League - Lower recreational soccer divisions
- Sunday Co-Ed Series – Multiple tiers of Co-Ed Soccer fun.
As a reminder, we have a zero tolerance approach for:
- Violent Behavior
- Spitting on the field or anywhere in facility
- Abuse directed at referees or members of staff
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the field.